Wednesday, September 28, 2011

high volume USD news......bear

Wedensday, Euro and Sterling session was bullish until, USD news was released at 8:30 a.m. est... the bear appeared, but the Euro and Sterling held ground  for a while, but fundamental events take over technicals, it was bullish for the greenback today. One think, when trading, trade with the trend or don't trade....  The  volume is a given it's a 6 trillion dollar market, ok as I said yesterday I wasn't speedtrading, I closed my Sterling lot for a 10 pip profit after the news(1.5543) was release at 8:30 a.m.... and what did I do, sometime I shouldn't---brought the Euro at 1.3615, why? well fundamental trade volume doesn't last long most of the time, plus HIGH volume Euro news is coming out 3:55 A.M. est., Thursday.  Sterling news is also coming out at 4:30 A.M. est., it Medium volume status.

Technically I should not own Euro at this price, as of 7:05 P.M. est. the Euro is at: 1.3541.  I'm technically bullish on the Sterling and Euro, however if the Sterling breaks below 1.5551 and goes bearish the support will be 1.5509-1.5500, if that support doesn't hold it will be a Big bear, or bullish for the Greenback, but bearish for the Euro, Sterling and The Dow....

Thank you for your time and have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment