Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bullish Volume..

Euro and Sterling had bullish session today, Euro hitting 1.3655 around 9:00 a.m. est. and then touch 1.3660 at 2:00 p.m. (please review yesterdays blog).  The Sterling all bull just going over, 1.5700 by 10:30 a.m. est...

I miss alot of the bullish move, I wasn't around my platform today at the right times, life happens, anyway I took 15 pips just before mid-night, took 3 pips about a hour later, and took 30 pips around 7:00 a.m est..  I should have put in a take profit number with my software but I did, anyway it's about taking consistent profits and keeping loses low or having none.

Ok, we have HIGH ranking fundamentals (news) in the Euro-sector at 2:00 a.m. est., should be strong volume, furthermore at 8:30 a.m. est. we have more HIGH ranking news for the Greenback. A lot of people are down on the market, I technically think it's bullish, I think support was hit with that bear move last week.

Well I'm not really speedtrading tonight I'm going to be in on the Euro-news and track trade the result.  I'm bought 1 lot of Sterling tonight at 1.5632, I technically like Sterling bulls between 1.5500-1.5750, as we saw today (take profits), Wedesday a strong Sterling hits, 1.5775+ looking at my charts and higher time frames I see the Sterling hitting, 1.5915-1.5925 within 5 days.. I don't see any real resistance technically until that point, fundamentally Sterling has no news coming out the rest of the week, it's mainly Euro and Greenback data...

Thank you for your time and have a great day...www.createspace.com/3597011

No comments:

Post a Comment